- For the 2021 fall semester, I am teaching Statistical Analysis (PA 652), a graduate level introduction to the Generalized Linear Mixed Model within the Department of Applied Behavior Analysis at The Chicago School of Professional Psychology (https://osf.io/3g8vf/).
- During my graduate training at the University of Mississippi, I taught
- five semesters of General Psychology (Psy 201);
- five semesters of Meditation in Daily Life (Psy 405); and
- offered a semester-long graduate-level workshop, Introduction to Applied Bayesian Data Analysis Using R.
- I sometimes offer private statistics consultations and periodically chime in on Bayesian statistics in the brms section of the Stan forums.